Outgoing person to handle bank agreements, do you dream of working in a dynamic and multicultural atmosphere with momentum? Would you like to work with talented, dedicated and ambitious colleagues? Then this could this be your next adventure. AltaPay is a Danish company whose primary product is a technical payment platform mainly targeted at larger companies, with individual financial needs and often multiple forms of payment.
The company handles its customers' needs for technical integrations in online payments and banking connections, such as credit card payments, iDEAL, PayPal etc. As the company is growing we are looking for a Boarding Specialist for our Customer Care Team in Søborg.
Boarding Specialist fulfils a very important role in relation to customers ' cooperation with AltaPay and their bank agreements. You will act as project coordinator from the moment the customer signes an agreement with the Sales department— that is, to take care of the entire boarding process from start to finish, with tasks such as:
- Creation and handling of bank applications
- Contract signature with the client
- Coordinating role to the technical team and project coordinator, both internally and externally towards customers and banks
- Ensure that the boarding process will be followed and is as smoothly as possible, in relation both to the customer and the banks
- Responsibility for the customer receives the correct redemption and banking agreements, under the best possible conditions that you negotiate. As part of the work you will also have to ensure that the customer complies with the applicable requirements, and guide them in achieving a good and solid setup
Your work must be performed with precision and in close dialogue with the individual customer. This means that you are thorough with important details and you thrive on routine and structure. You're negotiating accustomed and Service minded. As your work is outgoing and requires excellent service in your contact with customers, we expect you to have a certain maturity, combined with a relevant professional experience.
We imagine that you are a strong communicator and thrive on having to do with both Danish and international customers. You get to work in a technical environment, which is exciting and challenging. You are adaptable, since the projects are of bigger or less complexity in nature. At the same time, ongoing here-and-now-tasks can be prioritized as needed.
- You may come from a similar position, for example. from sales support, project management, etc
- You have technical understanding without necessarily having a technical educational background
- You have a reasonable financial understanding and are business-oriented
- You are thorough and detail oriented when it is important
- You are fluently in English both speech and writing
Most important is that you thrive well in an extrovert role and work responsibly and in a targeted manner. The position can easily be filled by a newly educated person – it's your drive which is crucial!
From a position in the Boarding team you enter into the heart of the business in a challenging and independent position. You will have the opportunity to develop further both professionally and personally. You have the opportunity to advance internally, if you have the desire to seize the opportunities. You can go several ways within the organization.
Open, modern and attractive office environments as well as a super good mood and easy tone across the organization. A few times a day can you watch or join our table football or go for a walk in the lobby after a delicious Cup of coffee (free), and we have monthly board game nights and parties and social events several times a year.
With regard to the dress code, it is certain that some of us wear suits daily, but it is up to the individual and situational in relation to whether to meet clients or colleagues the day. More than half of the company's employees come from at least 12 different countries. Therefore, there is an exciting international atmosphere in the House, as you will be a part of.
Extra advantages you get by being employed by us are, among other things. We offer flex time and the opportunity to work from home occasionally, a free monthly massage, there is a gym, a delicious canteen, Friday cafe and many other goods. Our business is growing fast, so come and be a part of us, it'll be fun.
To apply for or ask about this position, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org Attn: Monica Schultz – Chief Consultant at the JKS Carrier that takes care of this recruitment process. If you have any questions, please contact Monica Schultz on + 45 30851299.