Do you see yourself as a focused and dedicated person who loves to be the frontrunner and who can't live without having influence on the processes?
Valitor - the head company of Altapay now needs an experienced Product Owner to lead our e-commerce payment solutions team in Copenhagen.
The team is developing a platform originally built for enterprise merchants, combining acceptance and reconciliation of major card brands and alternative payments, and simplifying the payment process for merchants.
This is a new position located in the Danish daughter company AltaPay.
You will be collaborating with a multinational and dedicated team of software developers on site, three team members in Serbia as well as stakeholders within AltaPay.
80 % of the customers are Danish, the rest from other European countries.
You will be working closely with the Product Manager responsible for defining and planning the commercial product as well as the Sales and Support teams.
- Working with users, customers and other stakeholders to deliver the best possible product
- Planning the roadmap and product releases and the development team's backlog
- Communicating the product vision, roadmap and release plans to the team and stakeholders
- Defining requirements and facilitating the readiness of work items for the team
- Listening to users, customers and internal stakeholders to understand their problems and coming up with solutions
- Communicating progress including release notes to customers and internal stakeholders
- A bachelor or higher degree in business, engineering or computer science
- Eager to learn and improve methods and practices
- Hard-working, focused and diligent
- With good relations and collaboration skills
- You must be proficient in English oral and written. Danish is a nice to have.
- Experienced with Agile principles, practices and values
- Excellent in communicating and presenting information (written/verbal)
- Thrive with continuous challenges
- Experienced in working with or as part of an Agile software development team
- Being certified as CSPO is not a pre requisite but could be considered as an advantage
We prefer candidates with experience in payments, but e-commerce and financial services could also be an option.
Ideally your technical experience is high. Otherwise it is important that you have been working closely with software developers for some time, and are familiar with their mindset.
We need someone who can build rapport and informal authority towards the developers.
- A challenging and exciting role with great opportunities to have influence on your daily work and be part of an exciting journey
- Being part of a dedicated and open minded team in a relaxed atmosphere
- A working life full of determined and happy colleagues having fun together and helping each other
- A strong culture with a good spirit is what drives the employees in our daily work
- Attractive salary level, pension scheme, annual bonus and other benefits
We have a laid-back attitude. A couple of times a day you'll see folks go at it at our foosball table or go to the lobby for a cup of (free) coffee.
We also have monthly board game nights and company parties a couple of times a year.
Throughout the company, less than half of us are Danes - the rest are from Argentina, Iceland, Italy, Lithuania, Romania, Spain - it seems we have everything except Elbonians.
Sure, let's also have a paragraph about some of the perks: We offer flex time and the ability to work from home, a free monthly massage, there's a fitness club, a good cafeteria and other neat stuff!
Our business is expanding, fast, so come and join us, it'll be fun. At least, get in touch and let's see what happens.
JKS CAREER is in charge of the recruitment process and to apply for this position, please send an email to email@example.com
If you have questions please don't hesitate to contact Senior Consultant with JKS Monica Schultz on +45 30 85 12 99.