Play a key commercial role in one of Europe's most exciting Fintech companies.
AltaPay work together with a growing number of household names in retail and digital ecommerce. We implement and manage global payment solutions for our clients by connecting them to a wide array of banks and financial institutions. AltaPay's modular platform makes payments less complicated by aggregating all relevant payment methods and 3rd party services via one technical connection, from omni-channel payment processing through to consolidated financial data reconciliation.
We are looking for a Nordic Partner Manager to help grow the acquisition and ongoing relationship management of commercial partners at AltaPay - defined as system integrators and agencies advising/working with enterprise level online retailers.
- To work in a closely knit growth focused organisation, with an exceptional product
- Identification, engagement and delivery of new Nordic partners (defined as systems integrators and/or agencies advising the enterprise retail sector)
- Present and train partners on AltaPay's products and services
- Consult and advise partners on various subjects relating to payments, internationalisation, reporting and reconciliation, constructing RFIs etc.
- Generate a pipeline of qualified merchant leads from connected partners, for distribution within the Sales team
- Work closely with Sales team representatives to attend meetings, win business and get merchants processing
- Ongoing relationship management of key partners
- Represent AltaPay at industry events, fairs and conferences
- Domestic and/or international travel will be required
- An excellent communicator, ideally with international experience
- The highest level of presentation and documentation skills
- A highly motivated and driven individual focused on achieving and exceeding his/her targets
- Proven experience working for an ecommerce company/selling complex SaaS solutions with a long lead cycle
- Previous experience managing relationships with key accounts and/or channel partners
- Knowledge of the online payments industry preferable
- A general awareness of current affairs relating to the global financial sector
- Languages: fluency in Danish and English is a must, and bonus points for professional proficiency in other European languagesr
AltaPay resides in open and attractive office environments. All employees have access to a delicious canteen. To bring the whole company together, a personal fitness trainer works out with the entire company three times a week. At AltaPay, the employees have access to the newest technologies both in regards to software and hardware; these are some of the many amenities the company offers to create a nice working environment.
Besides a great working environment for the employees, there is a humorous and easy tone across the organization. AltaPay also hosts social events several times a year.
Established in 2008 you will still find a great entrepreneurial spirit in the company.
This is a unique opportunity to play a key part in building AltaPay's partner management function, a major strategic area for AltaPay's ongoing growth and development.
Competitive salary, Commission and Benefits Package.
To apply for this position or for further information, please contact Partnership Director, Angus Burrell at firstname.lastname@example.org.